Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome

Hi, this is the first blog of what I aim to be a few..  My aim is to pass on some very simple Microsoft Excel tips & how to's.

This is mainly aimed at people that will have previously had little or no reason to use Excel.

These posts will not follow any particular learning curve as most books or sites will have the basics at the start and the more complex at the end.  I will just try to use real life examples of spreadsheets I have had to use in the past and try to show some helpful tips & tricks along the way.  However, I will aim to start very basic and try to keep it simple the whole way through.

If there are any specific areas you want covered, please post a comment and I'll try to cover them..

Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and hope some of the future posts will be of use to you..
BC



1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian, thanks for your lesson last week, Im gonna be a resident here!

    ReplyDelete